- Retreat starts @ 7:00pm Friday December 7.
- Meals are provided by the Monastery and all meals will be served in the dining area.
- The bringing of snacks to share is highly encouraged.
- Participation in Morning, Midday, and Evening Prayers, and Mass is not required. However, it is highly encouraged and will benefit your overall retreat experience.
- Self-care– includes anything necessary to enhance your retreat experience, i.e.; walks on the grounds, naps, reading/study, dialogue with other participants, etc.
- Gathering– all retreat participants will come together to prepare for the Retreat Talks.
- Retreat Talk– presented by Clergy on the topic of Advent and preparing ourselves for Christ’s coming.
- Individual Reflection– allows participants time for reading, study, personal prayer, confession, or spiritual direction. Please observe Rule of Silence when indicated
- Group Activity– is designed for all participants. They are designed to create, strengthen, and encourage relationships within the group and too assist in group dynamics and enhancing the overall retreat experience.
COST OF RETREAT
|Item||Cost||Cost for Individual||Cost for Couple|
|Rooms (Double Occupancy)||$50 /night||$50 (sharing a room)||$100|
|Meals (breakfast, lunch dinner)||$7/breakfast x2, $8/Lunch, $10/Dinner||$32||$64|
Please contact Deacon Jason to make your reservation or with questions.
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Phone- 208-221-5730
Check out the Monastery’s website for directions and facilities: www.idahomonks.org